The student news site of Bellarmine Preparatory School

The Bellarmine Prep Lion

The Bellarmine Prep Lion

The Bellarmine Prep Lion

Broadcast feature: A look at the cell phone policy

See and listen to what students, administrators, and teachers have to say about the cell phone policy.

About the Contributors
Betty Roberts
Betty Roberts, Executive Broadcast Producer
Betty Roberts is ecstatic to be returning to the Lion Journalism Staff this year! Creating Broadcasts last year was a highlight of her junior year, and it will be a sweet escape from the pain and grind of senior year. She hopes to establish a solid foundation for future Lions to work upon and make their own. Around school, you can often find her working on her Marine Chemistry Project, National Honor Society, Pride Club, and Mind over Matter. Some of Roberts's accomplishments also include completing the “The Heist” escape room in record-breaking time with the RRC, as well as completing research on snails that do not exist. She looks forward to all of the articles and broadcasts made on the Hill this year!
Ian Stoddard
Ian Stoddard, Executive Broadcast Editor
Ian Stoddard is returning for his second year as a part of the Lion Journalism Staff. In his free time, he plays bass guitar, and plays as a part of Bellarmine’s liturgical band. He loves studying and watching movies as well as making his own. His other interests include music, mathematics, and stand-up comedy.
Julia Maher
Julia Maher, Volunteer Broadcast Advisor

Julia Maher is the Alumni Service Corps Volunteer at Bellarmine this year. She will be helping in a variety of ways within the community. As part of her role, she will be working with the broadcast journalism team. Maher is a class of 2019 alumna and was the Executive Broadcast Editor during the 2017–2018 and 2018–2019 school years. She is excited to be back. Maher graduated this May from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA with a BA in English and a concentration in Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies. Outside of her ASC role, she enjoys listening to music, going for walks, and writing and reading about neurodiversity.