The student news site of Bellarmine Preparatory School

The Bellarmine Prep Lion

The Bellarmine Prep Lion

The Bellarmine Prep Lion

Broadcast feature: Students and staff share their thoughts on this year’s coed Encounter

Students+return+from+the+Encounter+knowing+that+they+are+loved.+
Betty Roberts
Students return from the Encounter knowing that they are loved.

“Go on Encounter!”

Those words are as ubiquitious around campus as “You are loved.”

Students and staff alike share their thoughts on the Junior Encounter, including their responses to the first ever coed Encounter held in December 2023.

But was it the first coed Encounter at Bellarmine? Check out the video below.   

About the Contributors
Betty Roberts
Betty Roberts, Executive Broadcast Producer
Betty Roberts is ecstatic to be returning to the Lion Journalism Staff this year! Creating Broadcasts last year was a highlight of her junior year, and it will be a sweet escape from the pain and grind of senior year. She hopes to establish a solid foundation for future Lions to work upon and make their own. Around school, you can often find her working on her Marine Chemistry Project, National Honor Society, Pride Club, and Mind over Matter. Some of Roberts's accomplishments also include completing the “The Heist” escape room in record-breaking time with the RRC, as well as completing research on snails that do not exist. She looks forward to all of the articles and broadcasts made on the Hill this year!
Ian Stoddard
Ian Stoddard, Executive Broadcast Editor
Ian Stoddard is returning for his second year as a part of the Lion Journalism Staff. In his free time, he plays bass guitar, and plays as a part of Bellarmine’s liturgical band. He loves studying and watching movies as well as making his own. His other interests include music, mathematics, and stand-up comedy.