Top 10 Trader Joe’s Snacks

A nation-wide favorite, Trader Joe’s grocery stores are best known and beloved for their deliciously healthy and unique snacks. As two self-declared Trader Joe’s connoisseurs, we have selected our Top 10 Trader Joe’s snacks! Ranging from sweet to salty, crunchy to chewy, all of these treats are guaranteed to satisfy any and all cravings.

1. Chocolatey Coated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dunkers

Photo courtesy of Trader Joe’s Website (Trader Joe’s Company)

Description: Chocolate chip cookies mixed with coconut bits and a chocolate-covered bottom
Why we love it: The perfect sweet treat, these cookies are addictive when paired with milk, coffee, or just enjoyed alone! Crispy, sweet, and mixed with toasted coconut, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dunkers are a Trader Joe’s must-have.
Best: Overall Snack

2. World’s Puffiest White Cheddar Corn Puffs

Photo courtesy of Eating Fabulously

Description: Light and air corn puffs generously covered with powdered white cheddar made from real white cheddar cheese
Why we love it: The perfect crunchy and cheesy snack, dare we say, this rivals the nostalgic Pirate’s Booty corn puffs we all know and love
Best: Dupe Snack

3. Mini cheese cracker sandwiches

Photo courtesy of Hungry Hungry Kiddos

Description: Golden salted crackers sandwiching a creamy cheddar cheese filling
Why we love it: The perfect on-the-go or lunch snack, we could eat five boxes of these cheese sandwich crackers in one sitting.
Best: Cheesy Snack

4. Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches

Photo courtesy of Bake 350 Degrees

Description: Vanilla bean ice cream sandwiched between chewy chocolate chip cookies, with chocolate chips covering the sides
Why we love it: Not too sweet, these ice cream sandwiches are the perfect dessert snack if you like chocolate, cookies, or ice cream!
Best: Frozen Treat

5. Speculoos Cookie Butter

Photo courtesy of Bon Appetit

Description: Spiced cookie spread made from Belgian biscuits, paired well with pretzels or other cookies
Why we love it: 100x better than peanut butter or nutella, if you have a sweet tooth, this one’s for you! Our favorite way to eat this spread is to pair it with Biscoff cookies.
Best: Spread

6. Mini Vegetable Samosas

Photo courtesy of Trader Joe’s Website (Trader Joe’s)

Description: Savory, layered pastry filled with peas, carrots, potatoes, onions, and Indian spices
Why we love it: Though not found in the snack section, this 5 minute appetizer cooks to perfect crisp in the air fryer and is ready to eat with your favorite Indian meal or just by itself. The mini samosas are available with chicken or vegetable (our fav) and great to pair with mint chutney, sriracha, and Joe’s very own mango chutney.
Best: Underrated Snack

7. Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Photo courtesy of The Daily Mail (Shutterstock)

Description: Classic peanut butter cups, covered in milk chocolate coating
Why we love it: Peanut butter and chocolate — a classic combo, and even better as a candy. The chocolate coating makes the smooth peanut butter filling a great bite. They’re just as addictive as Reese’s and come in a bigger quantity, too.
Best: Candy

8. Maple Leaf Cookies

Photo courtesy of Trader Joe’s Website

Description: Spiced cookies, with a maple-flavored creme filling in the shape of autumn leaves
Why we love it: The perfect balance between creamy and crunchy, this sweet treat is the perfect indulgence for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Best: Cookie

9. Chili & Lime Flavored Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips

Photo courtesy of Trader Joe’s Website

Description: Rolled corn chips, topped with tangy chili and lime seasoning
Why we love it: Trader Joe’s take on Takis that are so good, you’ll want to fill your cart with them. A little more tangy and a little less spicy than the OG’s, they’re a number one pick for hot chip lovers and true Trader Joe’s fans just like us.
Best: Beloved Snack

10. Corn and Chile Tomato-less Salsa

Photo courtesy of Trader Joe’s Website

Description: Made with a base of sweet corn and blended with diced red bell peppers, onions, jalapeño peppers, and a bit of sugar.
Why we love it: A fresh-tasting salsa to combine with salty tortilla chips. This dip adds a bit of sweetness to whatever you choose to eat it with and is something different from your basic tomato salsa. Give it an upgrade with cilantro and avocado.
Best: Dip

About the Contributors
Natalie Jones
Natalie Jones, Reporter
Natalie Jones is excited to be on the journalism staff for her junior year! Some of her extracurricular involvements include Black Student Union, Link Crew, ASB, Capstone, theater, and more. She enjoys playing her harp, listening to music, creating Pinterest boards, as well as watching movies and video essays. She is looking forward to having an amazing year working on The Lion.
Margeaux Liloc
Margeaux Liloc, Reporter

Margeaux Liloc is thrilled to be joining the Lion Journalism Staff in her junior year at Bellarmine. She hopes to use Journalism as a way to give back and connect to the Bellarmine community, in addition to her involvement in clubs like APICA, Model UN, and FASA. Outside of school, you can find Margeaux spending time with friends and family, listening to music, or practicing with the Girls Golf team.